Pure Silk Sexy Lace Neck Nightgown Slip Dress
Complete The Look
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
The nightgowns are light and feel wonderful . And I enjoy the nightwears, so soft and cool.
This nightgown is absolutely beautiful! The lace part has gold thread weaved in with the pink and is so pretty. Even down to the colored rings on the spaghetti straps. Like other reviews, buy a size up. The silk does not disappoint. Can’t wait to wear this for the person who picked it out for me.
This is a beautiful dress. My fiancée' was thrilled to receive this.