Comfortable Mulberry Silk Knitted Panty (Bra NOT Included)
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
The best fitting and most comfortable panties I've ever worn. Soft, smooth, feels like you're not wearing any. They stay in place with no hiking up. Very well made and a joy to wear. Great colors.
Soft and decent quality, but size range is limited. I'm 5'7" 145 39 inch hips and the Large is a still little too snug in the waist and leg holes. I would size up to XL but it's not available.
They really do make a difference
I gifted a panty set to all the women in my house, all are enjoying.
All my family loved them soft and smooth.