Silk Basic Military Lapel Shirt
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
This is the most fantastic, perfect stretch silk shirt. I absolutely love it and am going to buy more. It is silk with a bit of spandex which I love as it makes the fit better and more comfortable. I bought dark blue in size small. I am usually a 10-12 in shirts (5’8”, 32GG) but this size small is a large size 10 UK, more like a size 12UK. I think that the XS might be too small though.
Good a Little short
The blouse was very nice quality. However, a bit snug in the bustline causing it to not fit properlly.
Also, the color of the photo was more red than burgundy.