Some people tend to sleep naked in the summer because it makes them feel cool and comfortable. There are many more benefits of sleeping naked.
1. Helps your skin: even in summer, our bodies are restricted by clothing and some parts of us never feel the freedom of fresh air. Every part of your body gets that release when you sleep naked, which lowers the risk of certain skin conditions like athlete's foot.
2. Keeps Cortisol in Check: You need to watch your cortisol - a biochemical in your body. Cortisol levels rise when you're overheated in bed, leading to more anxiety and stress, as well as cravings for bad foods. It's very important to take care of your cortisol. Sleeping naked can regulate your temperature and lower cortisol levels.
3. Less distractions: Sometimes we wake up because of an ill-fitting drawstring or a messily twisted t-shirt. Sleeping naked can help you have a good night's sleep without these problems.
4. Feel free: When you're standing or lying naked in bed, you can really achieve a certain physical freedom. When you sleep naked, you experience the feeling of escapism by dropping all clothes. You can enjoy the feeling of freedom while lying in bed.
5. Improves relationship: for couples, sleeping naked is the perfect opportunity for skin-to-skin contact. You can feel the impulsive good feelings for your better half, as the close contact with your partner can massively increase the oxytocin release in your brain.
6. More sex: Naked couples have more sex than couples who wear constricting pajamas while sleeping.
7. Increases metabolism: When you sleep naked, your body can produce healthy fats that burn calories to generate body heat, metabolism is effective.
8. Refreshed morning: When you wake up, you may feel clammy and sticky because you sweated during the night when you sleep with your favorite pajamas. Sleeping naked can help you get rid of these problems.
9. Male fertility: men who have slept naked have a 25% lower rate of damaged DNA in their sperm.
10. Save money: Since you prefer to sleep naked, you don't need to purchase any new pajamas.
Your sleeping environment should be as comfortable as possible. A set of silk bedding provides the perfect texture to rest your body as part of your daily routine. You can look forward to enjoying inner peace and restful slumber while sleeping naked.